Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Tea and tunes



literally I was listening to these tunes and drinking this tea!!
IT WAS BLUE BERRY TEA!!
IL DIVO... Undecided on this one I believe I will give it two big toes up. I have just looked at my toes and have discovered not to my surprise that the nail polish that I had on when I gave birth literally 3 months ago to The day is still there!! I don't know why I can't just go and take it off it seems wrong. But it doesn't feel right to just leave it. Body is disgusted. Me too but I still can't bring myself to take it off.
TEA FOR ME...AND TUNES FOR YOU...LOOK AT MY TOES ...TOE ONE AND TWO!!!!

2 Comments:

At 6:53 AM, Blogger D. Gillespie said...

Your tonails grow fast!

For someone who hates people touching her feet your are more than willing to show them off to the world.

Miss ya.

Do you really like that CD? Isn't that the group the nasty piece of work from American Idol put together?

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Judy Lee said...

I have become happy to have a look at this newsletter after searching at google, after reading I have written a chunk of the article about toenails Thank you for the thing and supporting me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home