Monday, October 03, 2005

Still with child!!!

I am now officially 1 day overdue!!! I can no longer explain how much I want this baby out. I have taken to grunts and guttural noises not even 'The Body' understands what I am saying anymore. According to the Doctor walking and intercourse are proven to get this baby out. So I guess being overdue isn't all bad. Oh she mentioned Perogies and Speed bumps( not proven scientifically ) Who doesn't want to eat perogies while driving over speed bumps? How do you spell perogies? I just eat them.
Oh also I have been living off of Brownies and Dilly Bars for the past 3 days. I plan on introducing vegetables and fruit back in to my diet real soon, right after my next brownie. I don't want to shock my system.

Gotta go I just read Wojciks Blog...He is about to subject himself to the movie'Cursed' I have to at least try and warn him. Maybe I won't be to late...

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM, Blogger D. Gillespie said...

Ha Ha,

you just got blammed. blog spam, blog spam, la la la la la.

oh yeah,

Come out babyyyyyy!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home