Friday, September 23, 2005

Prego's Dancing in Park make me Sick

Yogurt commercial misleading
WARNING
DO NOT let stupid commercials of dancing pregnant women dancing happily in the park while eating there yogurt trick you into thinking that blissful pregnant women exist.( I HATE THIS COMMERCIAL WITH ALL OF MY HEART)
I stopped eating DANONE yogurt because their advertisements drive me crazy, Pregnant women do not do this. If I catch any pregnant women or anyone doing the DANONE yogurt dance I will sit on them, causing much bodily harm.
Get this baby out!
So tomorrow is 39 weeks
Still no sign of my belly button popping out
I did however see the bottom of my button
Not dirty like I expected
I have been sticking my finger in it...A lot!
yup it's in there right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home