Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Yeah, okay so I got Blammed! Happy now?


BLAMMED
Yeah it finally happened I got Blammed. For anyone that is unaware of this term, it's when your BLOG sight gets SPAMMED.
But I got away lucky. My mother got blammed about getting a penis implant. Actually I am a little insulted how come I got boring o'l "want to make money at home?" And she gets penis advice. I am confused as to why I am angry, maybe it's the hormones? I don't know, I don't even want a penis. It would have been nice to have been asked at least.

THE BODY AND PONIN
A VERY GOOD LOOKING COUPLE


Still no baby, going on 2 days overdue!!
GET OUT! GET OUT!! GET OUT!!!
IT HAS GIVEN US TIME TO THINK ON WHO THE BABY WILL LOOK LIKE THE BODY OR PONIN. AFTER MUCH DISCUSSION WE FIGURE IT WILL BE A GOOD MIX OF BOTH PARENTS.
AND SHOULD LOOK SOMETHING LIKE THIS.
AND WE SHALL CALL IT ...

PRETTY BABY

OH YEAH, OKAY SO I WAS WATCHING A PROGRAM ON THE T.V AND THEY SAY THAT IF YOU FLOSS YOUR TEETH AND THEN SMELL THE FLOSS...GET THIS... THAT THE SMELL THAT YOU ARE SMELLING IS WHAT YOUR BREATHING ON TO OTHER PEOPLE. SO KEEP YOU UPDATED AS TO HOW GROSS I TRULY AM!! I CAN SHARE RIGHT NOW, THAT I AM ALREADY PRETTY GROSS.

MOUTHWASH IS YOUR FRIEND...DON'T BE AFRAID OF THE CLEAN STING.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home