Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Back at last!!!!

So finally on Tues. the 11th of October, 9 days over due I made my way to the hospital to tell them to get this thing out of me!!! We reached the hospital to find it rather busy I guess I wasn't the only woman who wasn't willing to deliver before getting to eat her Thanks Giving dinner. The sent me home dilated 3 cm and said 'see you later today maybe in an hour or 2'
I figured fine with me I 'll go get pancakes at Doxie's Grill!!!! Just so you all know I had now been in labor for at least 2 days, that's pre-labor included which started Sun. I woke up Mon. 4am to discover that contractions don't hurt too much whats all the fuss about I can walk and talk...do a little dance. Then Tues hit ouch seriously OUCH!!! And they still sent me home yes they sent me home, Maybe the pancakes would help? We arrived at Doxie's contractions 8 to 10 nmins apart Ouch just give me the pancakes Laurie(owners name). Sorry no pancakes She almost seemed scared to tell me, I had to wait until my pain had passed to tell her French toast would be great. Scott, my Mom, and Dad all watched as I sucked back What was to be my last meal for a while ScREW CHEWING... Breath!!! Breath!! Shovel more food in.
Then Scott and my mom took me home to wait for the contractions to get so bad you can't talk or breath through them. I also didn't want to get to the hospital and have them send me home again. Got home rithed in pain on the couch fo a while( I didn't want to get back in the car so I was trying to hold out as long as was possible) Car contractions suck the most. Get to the hospital and Scott brought in all the luggage so they couldn't send us home. And they didn't!! On Oct. 12th 2:16 am we had a baby, I blocked out 9 months of my life and found the cutest baby ever in my arms.

Scott was so excited!!!! He made it through the entire labor like a true pro.
Go Body!!!
Kacey Alexander was her name-o

1 Comments:

At 11:04 AM, Blogger D. Gillespie said...

Cutest thing in the world-o!!!

I am the proudest aunt I know-o!

Love the french toast story-o!

Miss you-o!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home