Sunday, September 25, 2005

Belly button's are good for something


Seriously no poppin'
Look how far I can fit my finger!


Last shots before I pop. The Baby... not my button. I plan on having the baby tonight. I will let her know my schedule as soon as I finish here. When you pronounce schedule do you say it with or without the 'c'. Some times I say it both ways. Also the word ORANGE , and PILLOW.


Big Sausage Toes!

So my ugly feet have now become even more terrifing. However refering to them as sausages has made me hungry. I will fight the urge to eat my own toes, I know where they have been. So i'll just suck on'em a bit.

They are HUGE!!! I can't stop thinking about my feet, can you. I bet you can't because I keep bringing it up. Feet, feet , look at my feet. I am going to make Scott rub them. I just made my self throw up a little bit... none the less I will make him rub them.

New Movies Comin Out

  • The Fog - October 14th

2 Comments:

At 3:31 AM, Blogger D. Gillespie said...

I used to love sausages. I mean really looooovvvveeee sausages. When I would go for breakfast that's the first thing I would ask for. Get me sausage and keep 'em coming.

I was going to have them for breakfast this morning in fact. But, in a cruel twist of fate, I read your posting first and am now unsure of whether or not I can eat sausage anymore.

Holy crap your feet are swollen. Can't you just sit with them in big buckets of ice water (I'm sure that's comfy for you).

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger D. Gillespie said...

Just wanted to let you know, I ate sausage for breakfast and didn't think about your feet once.

Hurray!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home