Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Smells I Can' t Stand To Sniff


This is a personal list of things I hate to smell
  1. cat litter
  2. raw onions
  3. cigarette smoke - on hands, clothes, second hand smoke kisses.
  4. my own feet...I really can' t quite place what they smell like, but it' s bad.
  5. public washrooms . You never know until you've locked the stall door and are hovered over the toilet with whatever dignity you can muster, that the person who used it before you has relieved more than their full bladder.
  6. Old lady perfume in a closed elevator... Why can't they smell their own smell. What are they trying to cover up? I mean it can't smell any worse than the perfume they are covering it with. Or can it... Should I be thanking them for saving my nasal passages from something much worse. ( I would like to state for the record that not all old ladies smell like horrid perfume. My very own Grandmother, who looks damn fine for her age smells of Jergins hand cream. Which is a smell I love. But this list is not about how Noni smells to other people)
  7. nylon table cloths
  8. deep frier grease. However I love to eat whatever comes out of it (This is about smells I can't sniff, not tastes I will swallow)
  9. wine gummies-I really don't feel I need to explain this one
  10. sweaty boy smell, I don't undertand how they can produce this smell, but it's the smell that get 's in there exercise clothes or there towels and then you accidently touch it and it just stays on you. You really have to work to wash it off.

New movies that are out

Wallace and Gromit - curse of the were-rabbit

A History of Violence

1 Comments:

At 5:07 AM, Blogger D. Gillespie said...

We used to live above a catering business and one morning as I stepped in to the hall to go to work I smelled something so horrible it defies description. I think they must have been cooking home-made garlic sausage. I don't know what it really was but that is what I imagined it to be. Now I like garlic sausage, but have no desire to know how it's made, what really goes in to it, etc... Anyway, I had to hold my breath and sprint down the long hall and three flights of stairs 'cause I was this close to barfing.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home