Thursday, September 22, 2005

Neil Is Back

Scott will be performing at Legacies again this Christmas Season! He is Neil Diamond! Check him out people it's a good show.

This is Scott!

This is me!

I made Darcy do a blog, but I can't write on her blog unless I open up my own. So here I am blog, blog, bloggidy, blog, blogging ! Scott will be using this Boggin site as well. You will all know when he is using it, he can spell. I refuse to use the spell check, so don't bother telling me to use it. You will only anger me and bring down my wrath!

Facts:

  1. I am 38 weeks pregnant, there is a baby in my belly!
  2. Smelling oranges will make you happy
  3. Peanut butter and dill picklesandwiches are NOT a pregnant thing, it' s a Yanin thing!
  4. Kelly Franchi thinks my feet are gross
  5. Kelly Franchi is right about my feet
  6. Karen Gillespie has a fish buying addiction
  7. Paint thinner is different from Turpentine(trust me it matters)
  8. Scott does not shave his armpitts
  9. Yanin does(sometimes)
  10. Yanin likes to say armpit... slowly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home